Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Holidays

I have been receiving text messages and emails from Bali to add to the cards friends and family in the States have sent me. In honor of the holidays, I am posting a few Bali photos that represent the spirit of love and family.


Luhde and Ayu. Luhde and her husband, Wayan, are long-time, steadfast friends. (Spring 2005)


Wayan and Agus, who is incognito in his super hero identity (Spring 2005)


Luhde and Ayu (Summer 2002)


Leger's brother from Kintamani, Ketut, and his son reading letters and viewing photos from Leger and wife Aileen in the States. (Spring 2005)


Friends (1996)

'Tut trying on my motorcycle glasses and generally being dorky

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger joyfish said...

I love how the child is just perched so nonchalantly on Leger's brother's lap...one of those things which I love about Bali.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home